At the workshop we offer a wide range of repair services, from the basic setup to the broken headstock, we've got you covered!
Minimum bench fee: $20
All services are priced excluding the cost of strings and parts.
Feel free to contact us to get an estimate for your repair, you can attach a photo and get a free accurate quote.
Restring & Quick Set-up
Includes changing and tuning new strings, complete cleaning of the instrument, fretboard oiling and fret polishing, electronics cleaning and tightening moving parts.
- Electric/Steel string guitar & bass : $25
- 12 string/classical : $35
Includes string height, nut action and intonation setting; adjusting neck relief, polishing frets and fretboard; cleaning electronics and complete cleaning of the instrument. Must be done on new strings.
- Acoustic steel string guitar & bass : $55
- Classical guitar : $60
- Electric guitar & bass : $65
- Acoustic 12 string guitar : $75
- Floyd Rose/Locking Tremolos : $75
Includes replaning the fretboard, fretting, leveling, crowning and complete set-up. Frets included.
- Unbound fretboard : $300
- Bound fretboard : $350
- Lacquered maple : $390
- Stainless steel : + $90
Includes leveling, recrowning, redressing, polishing of the frets and complete set-up.
- Bolt-on neck : $150
- Set-neck & neck-thru : $175
- Complete re-wiring : $120-$190
- Changing component : $20-$50
- Pick up installation : $40-$60
Feel free to contact us for a repair estimate; you can also upload a photo to get a spot-on quote!
It's free and we will take all the time needed to give you the best advice.